Monday, October 28, 2013

New in: Pimkie Boots

P1050953
 
                                                                  Boots  / http://www.pimkie.de/

 Hello Fashionistas! My new babies are at home.Yesterday was Sunday open door,where all the shops were open.This is very rare in Germany,but they are great to organize something like that..After three hours of walking,I finally walked into Pimkie, because I wasn't there long time ago .
So that was love at first sight. Super cool,comfortable,i call them "my fake Isabel Marant":))) i know it would be great to have them too,but who knows :)))

Hi drage moje! Moje nove bebe su kod kuce.Jucer je bilo "Nedjelja otvorenih vrata"Gdje su sve radnje,butici,pa cak i pijaca na ulicama je bila prisutna.Ma ludnica,guzva,ali super je kada to i organizuju.Uglavnom,nakon tri sata hodanja i razgledanja,probavanja,odlucim se da svratim u http://www.pimkie.de/ iako nisam bila dugo vremena. I naravno cim sam ugledala ove cizme,to je bilo "Ljubav na prvi pogled" Super cool,udobne,trendi i ja sam ih nazvala moje lazne Isabel Marant:)) Znam da bih bilo prefektno da i njih posjedujem,ali nikad se ne zna!!;)

                                                                        Happy Monday!

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Boots are gorgeous! :)

    Visit my blog: I
    AM JENNIYA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odlicne su! x

    http://fashionsectionbylory.blogspot.com/2013/10/i-love-new-clothes-if-everyone-could.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Predobre su.Jedva cekam outfite,a gledala sam na stranici njihovoj i nisam ih nasla i sta mislis ima li kod nas u pimkiju?I ako nije tajna,koliko su kostale? :-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hvala ti na komentaru,Prije neki dan sam i ja gledala na njihovoj stranici,ali bile su.Vjeruj da ne znam,trebale bi da budu,a sto se tice cijene,super su jeftine 35,99 eura!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girl rock! I love taste of fashion and can't wait for more outfits.The boots are great! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. savrsene su!

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig