Monday, October 7, 2013

New In: Oversize leather jacket

leather1
                             
                                             Leather long jacket / Colloseum  in Munich

     When is about fashion week,I was most impressed with Jean Paul Gaultier Pre fall Collection 2013 / 2014.
Leather biker jackets,elegant long fluid dresses with bold metallic zippers and what  most caught my eye was
asymmetric looks,like those half leather jackets with layered over suits.So when I was on shopping and this oversize leather long jacket reminded me exactly on this collection.That was for sure love at first side and I can't wait to wear to fall.

I have already a few combination in my head only have to implemented in outfits.My opinion is that you can combine with pastel sweaters,jeans,short skirts with ruffles, and with high boots or ankle.And I promise,it will be soon outfit post!

                                                                  Happy Monday Fashionistas!

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Extra kozna jakna,jedva cekam kombinacije <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Draga moja,odlican je mantil i ja jedva cekam da vidim tvoju kombinaciju,mislim da cebiti jaaako interesantno <3 :-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow,love it <3 i can't wait for your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jako interesantan mantil,a bas sam pogledala kolekciju od Jean i mislim da ces odlicno iskombinovati.I ja jedva cekam ;) :-*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig