Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Blueberry

blue

blue


blue

blue

blue

         Wearing : Sunglasses / Firmoo, coat / Asos, blazer,shorts / H&M,shoes / Deichman,bag/ Mister lady

     Do you know that is still summer in Germany?Yes,late summer and i don't want to say goodbye to my summer clothes yet :))).As the Germans say - Wahnsinn (ludilo).

Several hours before going to write post, I found an old picture from the dance school,yes i was a dance teacher and i had to share with you,to show you that my life wasn't that boring;).Full of energy, enthusiasm, fun and good cheer.The best thing were my children-students,I have to say that I really miss dancing in this point.If you follow me on my Facebook fan page (should) where exactly you can see the picture from dance school.

                                                                              Love you,

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Super creating shoot! You look great.

    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coat. :)

    Kisses
    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odlicnooo,a imas li u planu da pravis mozda videa?Msislim da bih odlicno prosla,s obzirom da bas imas tu posebnu karizmu.<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woow,wow,wow....sve bolja i bolja :-**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Odlicno Ilvana i nisam nikad ni sumnjala da imas dosadan zivot.Ti si jednostavno multitalent.Blogerka,uciteljica plesa,ali ima nesto sto si zaboravila isto napisati da si igrala i folklor!!;) :-*

    ReplyDelete
  6. coool :)))))

    xx
    ajnira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. predobra kombinacija i boja =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig