Thursday, April 4, 2013
10. Books Every Fashionista Needs to Read
Hi everyone!Today i want to show you Fashion books list-must read!
Here are panned by celebs or fashion personalities who are willing to share their insider style tips for you!
1. Style A to Zoe-Rachel Zoe- The celebrity stylist shows you how to bring glamour into your every day life,whether you're dressing for the office or jetting to a beach locale.
2. A Guide to Quality,Taste and Style-Tim Gunn- Tim Gunn has become one of the most trusted names when it comes to dressing the masses.In this book he shows you how to go from trendy to trendsetter.
3. What You Wear Can Change Your Life- Trinny Woodie and Susannah Constantine- The original What Not to Wear pair motivate you to take that extra five minutes and make yourself presentable with your own style and personality in mind .
4. That Extra Half an Inch- Victoria Beckham-The queen of fashion lets us in on her fashion tips and dressing for every day.You'll appriciate Beckham's tone,which makes the book read as if you're chatting with your favorite girlfriend.
5. The One Hundred-Nina Garcia- Marie Claire editor Nina Garcia tell us the 100 items every women should own and why.
6. Influence- Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen- Every one's favorite billionaire twins penned this book about the influential charathers in their lives.
7. Lauren Conrad Style-Lauren Conrad- This is go-to for teen fashionistas.The reality star shares her tips for wearable,approachable style that can be had on budget.
8. American Style-Kelly Killoren-Bensimon- The former model and wife of the great Gils Bensimon,wrap us American fashion and style into this fabulous book.
9. The Little Black Book of Style-Nina Garcia- N.G.gives you the essential dressing tips that will help you get through life in style.
10. The Style Strategy-Nina Garcia- Fashion editor Nina Garcia directs women in the right direction to make their fashion picks become reflections of personal style.
© ILVANAAD. All rights reserved.