Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Creativity never goes out of style

                                                                                     Bonjour a tous!
 

tco

tco

tco

tco

I wore: skirt,gloves / Tk maxx, shoes / Deichman,coat / Zara, sunglasses,white shirt / Takko

In my previously post you´ve seen what i´ve bought and today is my outfit.
White skirt and leopard gloves from my favour store Tk maxx,great quality,always 60 % cheap and specially when is Christmas on the way it´s more craziness.
Well winter is coming too,so immediately want to show you this combination and also to tell you that weather can´t affect your mood and creativity.I´m crazy about red color ,accessories,somehow red is my sing.
And in this outfit with red bow i break the monotony.I recommend that red always refresh your look even if your clothes are old.

                         
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Hello !! I am your newest follower /

    Appreciate if U can FOLLOW me back Please ?:)

    Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
    Follow me back on facebook ,instagram, twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
    love you dear :)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    ChrischelleBelle Chanelene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauuu! Vrlo creativno i divno spojeno. Veliki sam fan ovog outfita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaa..predobar!! Mislim da mi je ovo tvoj najdraži outfit do sada! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooow, predivna kombinacija, ne znam odakle poceti, rukavice hit, kosulja i masnica totalno Ti :), sve za modnog magazina <3
    kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hvala vam blogerke moje na divnim komentarima :-*****

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bas si damica!Super je suknja!;)
    xx
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo wunderschöne frau..dein foto gefällt mir..du bist echt süsse..hübsche.du siehst super sexy im rock aus...geiler weiter rock gefällt mir wow geiler rock....würde gerne das mal live sehen wollen wenn du den lederrock trags....l.g....ps wow du bist traum.......wunder schöne Lady

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig