Tuesday, October 9, 2012

"Tango" Underwear for women and man

                                                               
   Bonjour a tous!


















  I decided to introduce a collection of underwear for fall / winter 2012-13.Here is how looked open air fashion show in Rosenheim.
Popular color underwear are: violet brown and pink. I have to admit i like a violet underwear and for me look sexy :))
As for the weather  it was incredibly beautiful and warm and what is not usual for Rosenheim this season.

Other collections I liked and I can say that it´s good and it´s  worth to buy for yourself and for your partner.
"Tango" shop you can find in downtown Rosenheim..

I´m curious what you think about this collection and which underwer you like or wearing?


with love,
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow nice seminar about lady cloth's and cute lady walk on the ramp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig