Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Look of the day / Indigo dress

                                                                       Bonjour a tous!










   Bag/ Takko, Blazer/ H&M, Dress (I bought in India), Bracelet / No name ,Shoes/ Deichman


Some  while I was crazy for blue, indigo color.Somehow works calmly,especially in the heat.
I can say that is true about this color,it doesn`t matter is it wall color,dress or anything...just works calmly.
So i wore this black - indigo combination for shopping,but it´s also perfect for afternoon coffee with friends.
As far as the Accessoires , i wore gold bracelet.
Black blazer,black tights and black bag matched perfect with this dress.


      My accessories suggestion and how they wore it...



As you can see red necklaces is my perfect suggestion for the blue dress combination.On this picture you can see Jessica Alba with elegant blue dress with red clutch.

what do you think about this combination?

with love,








SHARE:

6 comments

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig