Thursday, June 14, 2012

TCO talk with / Sassi From Asterisque

                                                                                      Hi everyone!

Time for new interview! Today is very charismatic,stylish girl from Asterisque.
Here is her Interview and enjoy getting to know her.

Me:  Hi Sassi! Can you tell to my readers about yourself and about your blog?
Sassi :  I'm a 22-year old girl from Germany and I love fashion. But besides the fashion circus I'm a medical student. I love to travel around with my boyfriend aka photographer to explore the whole world with all the different cultures.
My blog is called "Asterisque" and it's all about my daily outfits, shopping hauls, traveling and different events I joined.

Me :  How would you describe your style?
S :  That’s a very difficult question. I don’t think I have a particular style. I love playing with a lot of different styles, trends, shapes and colours. It changes every season, fashion is a game and I love playing that game :)




 Me: What kind of accessorise you like the most or prefer?
S :  Besides superhigh and cool shoes the most important accessoire is jewelry. I love to wear big statement necklaces, a lot of bracelets and beautiful rings. At the moment I'm realy into gold, so my must have is definitely a golden watch.






Me : Do you have any favour designers and which one is?
S :  I don't have a favorite designer, but I really like the minimalistic pieces from acne and nowhere.


Me : Wha is your advice for my readers?
S :  Always believe in yourself!


Thank you so much Sassi for your time,it was great to know you.
And my lovely readers i recommend that you follow her blog here.

With love,
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. she is great , off to follow her blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cini mi se kao super blog,idem jos malo da prelista ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divna je, svidja mi se stil:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes girls,she is definitly great as her blog too;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig