Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Yves Saint Laurent

                                                                          Hi everyone!


Today i want to show you what is on my wish list. Yes i have wish list:)
I´m fascinated about YSL rings., they are so wonderful,a specialy design.
It will be great investition and cant wait to buy and put on my ring collection.
Has someone already bought?
Also i`m definitly crazy about this brand,love clothes,accessorises.
I founded a very interesting runway show from YSL and i can say adorable
And also you can buy here the rings.

Here is one of my favourit rings and colours:





So which one is your favour it ?

With love,
                     
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. love this rings too but can't decide which color is the best. they are all amazing!

    thank you very much for your lovely comment on my blog. yes, i absolutely think we should follow each other! i like that you are doing interviews and of course your elegant outfits.

    xxx, lovely sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for accepting.Really when i like a blog i´m commening and following.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig