Monday, April 23, 2012

DIY / TCO Neon Earings

                                                                          Hi everyone!

Happy monday!
This days was soooo funny weather 2-3 days was sunny than yesterday was rainig all day.
But still i was prepared my blog plan for this week.
So for sure every monday will be DIY.,but other days are mixed :))
Extually i have to keep something for next month :)) What did you do last weekend, do you have some new outfit,ideas,make up, some inspiration? :)) As i said i have!
Today i´ll show you my make over earing,so simply. I have to say when i founded them i was soo happy becouse they are were my favourit earings ,but colour starting to be removed.
And i thought i have to do something with the, so idea has risen :)  I have neon green nail polish so i just
painted and that´s it.

Here are the pictures :
   Before


     After



So what you think,i like it ?! ;)



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig