Monday, April 16, 2012

DIY / TCO Bracelet

                                                                            Hi everyone!

It was very busy weekend.I had a lot of orders for the bracelet,which i´ll show you now.
I can say the braclet is very practical. 
You can wear it in any situations, elegant,casual,sporty-elegant.
Only you need a glass beads,i picked large and small form and elastic thread.

Here are the instructions:

I chose 10 large and 10 small beads and started beads linked with stretch exstension at the end.

    when it is rank than cut and tie so many times to be strongly.

 And that´s it.


With love ,ilvana

SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig