Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Marni at H&M


     After Versace, Marni is the next designer to team up with H&M. The Italian fashion label, known for its colourful, bold prints, unconventional silhouettes and quirky accessories is a favourite amongst fashion lovers around the globe - me included!


                            And if you were worried about this collaboration only being a far cry from the luxurious label, here is what creative director and founder of Marni, Consuelo Castiglioni had to say about the collection :
"I'm very proud of the result. Everything has the same level of quality, craft and attention to detail Marni is known for."

To top it all off, Marni and H&M picked out no other than Sofia Coppola to direct the commercial. Set in a luxurious villa in Marrakech, the short film follows British actress and model, Imogen Poots, as she parties the night away. It is chic, modern and exuberant. In short, it is everything Marni stands for.


The collection will be available in selected stores and online from March, 8. I guess you'll know where to find me on the 8th..
For now tell me what you think about this collection?

xxx
                 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig