Monday, February 13, 2012

Grammy Awards 2012

                                                                       Hi everyone!

It´s really hard to accept that Whitney houston died.Grammy Award was dedicated to her,she deserves it.She will be always in my hreat and diva.
Grammy was great show,ubest dressed i´ll show you m favourit.And by the way Adele deserve those grammys.,)

Enjoy reading,Ilvana

                              Rihanna in Armani dress


    Katy Perry


                            Jessie J

                           Kelly Rowland


                             Adele
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig